Online Booking Links:
- ScoPay Bookings
- BA Sports Gymnastics Thur 8-9am
- Friday morning Judo
- Friday afternoon Multi Sports
- ALL OTHER CLUB FORMS
Wessex Primary School is part of the Cox Green Cluster of schools offering quality extended provision as outlined in the Government’s Every Child Matters agenda. We are very pleased to be able to offer our children a wide variety of clubs and activities which take place before school, at lunch time or after school.
Cox Green After School Club
An After-School Club also operates from Wessex, run by the Cox Green After School Club, where children are looked after until 6pm during term time.
The After-School club can be contacted on 07949 036096 between 3:30-5:30pm or found in the Lilac Room via the external yellow door behind Chestnut class.
Booking forms are available from the club directly and payments can be made by cheque or Childcare vouchers.
Our Breakfast Club provides a healthy breakfast and activities from 7:45am – 9am during term time in the Lower School Hall. Only bookings via ScoPay will now be accepted. 48 hours notice is needed to cancel a session which the money will be refunded back to your account.
- Book via ScoPay
- Pay via Childcare vouchers (you MUST book on ScoPay first)
- Available for all children from Nursery to Year 6, subject to availability
- Food for breakfast may not be brought in from home
- The charge for the club will be £4.00 per child per session
- Payment must be made at the time of booking and is non-refundable via Scopay or Childcare vouchers
- Parents must sign their children into the club in the morning
- Children in Upper School may leave Breakfast Club at 8.45 with written permission from their parents
- Please note there will be a limit on the number of children taken on a daily basis due to the facilities available and once this quota is reached then unfortunately, we will be unable to accommodate your child/children