Race Night Update

Unfortunately due to a shortage of ticket sales we have postponed the Race Night for October until the New Year.

We will arrange a new night, at a less buy time, and let you know the date ASAP.

We are very grateful to everyone who bought a horse or sponsored a race and we hope you’ll let us keep your details (and money) for the rescheduled Race Night.

If you have bought a ticket, please keep hold of it for the next night or if you can’t make it, we will refund the ticket.