Our uniform is very important and we insist that the children look smart and wear the appropriate clothing. We ask that children wear uniform in order to engender a sense of team-spirit and to deter the competitive element of wearing a certain style, type or make of clothing.
The school uniform consists of:
- Green school sweatshirt / cardigan with gold Wessex logo (including Nursery)
- White polo shirt – no lace or scalloping on the collar
- Black trousers / black knee length skirt / black (tailored) shorts / black pinafore / green ‘Gingham’ Summer Dress (summer term only)
- Black / grey / white socks
- Black / grey tights
- Black ‘school’ shoes / ‘closed toe’ sandals
- Green T-shirt with school logo in house colour (Blue – Lancaster; Green – Windsor; Red – York; Yellow – Stuart) (including Nursery)
- Black shorts
- Trainers for outdoor P.E. / Games – with spare socks if required (Indoor P.E. lessons will be barefoot)
- Long hair (shoulder length) must be tied back at all times using plain green / white / yellow / black ‘scrunchies’, clips or bands
- Hair styles must be smart (no ‘lines or designs’)
- No makeup / nail polish / bracelets / temporary tattoos / transfers
- Earrings should be a plain gold stud and need to be removed (or covered) for P.E. lessons
- New book bags and P.E. bags are available
In the future we will also broaden our uniform options to include items such as a school fleece, sun hat / cap, P.E. tracksuits and water bottles.
All of the uniform can be purchased from Goyals of Maidenhead or other general uniform suppliers.
The lost property can be found in a large blue wooden box in the main Atrium. Please label all clothes and other items.
- Purchase Stikins Labels
raises cash back for Wessex