Our uniform is very important and we insist that the children look smart and wear the appropriate clothing. We ask that children wear uniform in order to engender a sense of team-spirit and to deter the competitive element of wearing a certain style, type or make of clothing.
The school uniform consists of:
- Green school sweatshirt / cardigan with gold Wessex logo (including Nursery)
- White polo shirt – no lace or scalloping on the collar
- Black trousers / black knee length skirt / black (tailored) shorts / black pinafore / green ‘Gingham’ Summer Dress (summer term only)
- Black / grey / white socks
- Black / grey tights
- Black ‘school’ shoes / ‘closed toe’ sandals
- Green T-shirt with school logo in house colour (Blue – Lancaster; Green – Windsor; Red – York; Yellow – Stuart) (including Nursery)
- Black shorts
- Trainers for outdoor P.E. / Games – with spare socks if required (Indoor P.E. lessons will be barefoot)
- Long hair (shoulder length) must be tied back at all times using plain green / white / yellow / black ‘scrunchies’, clips or bands
- Hair styles must be smart (no ‘lines or designs’)
- No makeup / nail polish / bracelets / temporary tattoos / transfers
- Earrings should be a plain gold stud and need to be removed (or covered) for P.E. lessons
- New book bags and P.E. bags are available
In the future we will also broaden our uniform options to include items such as a school fleece, sun hat / cap, P.E. tracksuits and water bottles.
All of the uniform can be purchased from Goyals of Maidenhead or other general uniform suppliers.
There are various Lost Property boxes throughout the school you may check for lost items, including one in Nursery, Alder class, a wicker box outside of the Lower School Hall and a large blue wooden box in Upper School Hall.
We do request that all belongings are clearly named so that they can be returned if lost.